Visual Form Builder Pro automatically adds custom capabilities to the Administrator and Editor roles. These custom capabilities tell the plugin and WordPress what users can or cannot do when viewing or working with Visual Form Builder Pro.
Below are listed the default capabilities attached to the Administrator and Editor roles.
Author, Contributor, and Subscriber
In some cases you might want to assign some capabilities to an Author, Contributor, or Subscriber. Because Visual Form Builder Pro only assigns custom capabilities to the Administrator and Editor roles, you’ll have to manually assign them. The best way to do this is with the Members plugin.
After the Members plugin has been installed, be sure to enable to Role Manager. Once you do that, you can then go to Users > Roles and click on the role you’d like to edit.
vfb_* capabilities and toggle the abilities you want this role to have. This is a powerful way to expand functionality to users who normally wouldn’t have access to any of the features in Visual Form Builder Pro.
Each capability allows access to certain features throughout the plugin.
- Allows access to the Add New screen
- Allows access to the All Forms and Form Editor screens
- Allows access to the Duplicate Form button on the Form Editor
- Allows access to the Delete Form button on the All Forms and Form Editor screens
- Allows access to the Import screen
- Allows access to the Export screen
- Allows access to the Entries list screen
- Allows access to the Entry Detail screen and the Edit link on the Entries list
- Allows access to the Delete links on the Entry list and Entry Detail screens
- Allows access to the Email Design screen
- Allows access to the Analytics screen